Office Manager with an accounting agenda (m/f/x)
We are a successful young software company in Graz that has changing and redefining the world of parking set as our main goal. Our vision is to make parking as uncomplicated and user-friendly as possible, by using license plate recognition and smart software. Our customers range from small businesses and residential buildings to A-level companies and large garage operators with over 700 parking spaces. With over 250 successfully completed projects and customers in Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland, we have long made a name for ourselves.
In order to be able to grow further, we are looking for YOU as an Office Manager with an accounting agenda to strengthen our team!
The workload is between 30 and 38.5 hours per week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- General office management
- Communication (phone and e-mail) with customers, suppliers, authorities
- Creation of outgoing invoices and maintenance contracts
- Purchasing activities: Price negotiations and order management in the ERP system
- Review of incoming invoices
- Acceptance and forwarding of telephone calls
- Answering incoming e-mails
- Support with bookkeeping, invoicing and cost accounting
- Commercial education or training (HAK, HLW, apprenticeship)
- First work experience already available
- German and English spoken and written
- Good knowledge of accounting and cost accounting is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or other ERP systems is an advantage
- Real start-up spirit
- Parking spaces in front of the office
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to develop and implement your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers
- Regular team building activities
If you are motivated, happy to learn new things, enjoy working independently and are interested in the latest developments, then you’ve come to the right place!
Yearly gross salary according to the collective agreement starts at EUR 25.000,-(based on full-time) with an attractive commission model. Overpayment possible depending on qualification.