Head of Operations & Projects for SaaS solution (m/f/x)
We are a successful young software company in Graz that has changing and redefining the world of parking set as our main goal. Our vision is to make parking as uncomplicated and user-friendly as possible, by using license plate recognition and smart software. Our customers range from small businesses and residential buildings to A-level companies and large garage operators with over 700 parking spaces. With over 250 successfully completed projects and customers in Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland, we have long made a name for ourselves.
In order to be able to grow further, we are looking for YOU as a Head of Operations & Projects for SaaS solutions to strengthen our team!
The workload is 38.5 hours per week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the planning, organization, supervision and implementation of new and ongoing projects
- You coordinate the project staff internally and are the contact person for projects
- You plan the internal resources and coordinate our subcontractors
- You make sure that the project is a success and that the deadlines are met
- You create plans, take part in meetings and configure the software according to customer requirements
- Through creative problem solving you ensure the smooth implementation of the project
- You have a degree in technical business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable training
- Very good knowledge of IT networks, interfaces of software solutions
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and to anticipate possible problems
- You like to work independently and solution-oriented thinking is one of your strengths
- You are a talent for organization and planning
- You impress with your professional appearance in front of customers and partners
- You have good written and spoken German and English
- Real start-up spirit
- Parking spaces in front of the office
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to develop and implement your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers
- Regular team building activities
If you are motivated, happy to learn new things, enjoy working independently and are interested in the latest developments, then you’ve come to the right place!
Monthly gross salary according to the collective agreement starts at EUR 2,428.00 (based on full-time) with an attractive commission model. Overpayment possible depending on qualification.