Software project manager for SaaS solutions (m/f/x)
We are a successful young software company in Graz that has changing and redefining the world of parking set as our main goal. Our vision is to make parking as uncomplicated and user-friendly as possible, by using license plate recognition and smart software. Our customers range from small businesses and residential buildings to A-level companies and large garage operators with over 700 parking spaces. With over 250 successfully completed projects and customers in Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland, we have long made a name for ourselves.
In order to be able to grow further, we are looking for YOU as a Software project manager for SaaS solutions to strengthen our team!
The workload is between 30 and 38.5 hours per week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You would be leading our projects for large customers with complex requirements
- These include, for example, large garage operators who want to convert their entire internal processes to Arivo
- You would be providing the spokesperson for the customers with special requirements
- You would hold project jour fixes and other appointments independently and create the required project-related documentation and plans
- Technician with professional experience (HTL, Uni, FH)
- You enjoy managing projects and being in contact with customers
- Very good knowledge of IT networks, interfaces of software solutions
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and to anticipate possible problems
- You are good at dealing with enterprise customers
- Your work is very solution-oriented and you understand the customer requirements
- You have enough common sense
- Real start-up spirit
- Parking spaces in front of the office
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to develop and implement your own ideas
- Personal and professional development
- Meal vouchers
- Regular team building activities
If you are motivated, happy to learn new things, enjoy working independently and are interested in the latest developments, then you’ve come to the right place!
Monthly gross salary according to the collective agreement starts at EUR 2,428.00 (based on full-time) with an attractive commission model. Overpayment possible depending on qualification.